Love this band


I've heard a couple of songs of them but actually had no Idea Who they where until last night when I made a quest on finding out who this new(to me) band was. The song I was hearing on the radio was  Ho Hey that actually reminds me to the song Home from Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros. One of my all time favorite. I'll share that song too and the end of the post. But after searching, I realized there was another song of them I love; Stubborn Love.

So here are the songs I've enjoyed the most of them. 


And yes I still listen to the radio(good Stations), specially on my way to work and back. Nothing is more exiting than listen to a song many times and having to find out who they are and what other songs they have. And most of the times you hear a song you had a long time without hearing or just wouldn't think of hearing or don't have on your endless itunes library but makes you happy.

Do you still listen to the radio like me?

Love, Karla


P.S. A newer song of Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic  Zeros to fall for is Child and the video is so touchy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario